Paramedical Subtenants are located within the Champagne Centre along with the Polyclinic Family and Specialty Medicine but are independent of the Polyclinic Family and Specialty Medicine.
- Alex Belakovsky, M. Ed., RP.- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Canadian Home Healthcare
- Dufferin Finch Pharmacy
- Dr. Mila Kiselevsky Optometry
- PDS Diagnostic Imaging X-Ray and Ultrasound
- K & H Audiology
- Polyclinic Dental
- Polyclinic Rehabilitation Institute
- The Pain Clinic
Alex Belakovsky, M. Ed., RP.- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Loss, bereavement, and grief
- Cancer, Critical and Terminal Illness
- Relationship difficulties
- Healthy self-image / body-image
- Psychological impacts of immigration and readjustment
- Workplace stress/burnout and career explorations
- Trauma counselling including neglect, sexual, physical, emotional abuse
- Couples Counselling
- ADHD (16 years or older)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- LGBTQ issues and explorations in sexuality
- Issues of Acculturation
He can be reached at 647-834-0071 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Home Healthcare
Canadian Home Healthcare is located within the Polyclinic facility as an independent paramedical subtenant. Canadian Home Healthcare offers sleep apnea products and services, home oxygen products and services, respiratory products and 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring. Canadian Home Healthcare is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information visit their website at http://www.canadianhomehealthcare.ca/.
Dufferin Finch Pharmacy
Operating adjacent to the Polyclinic Family and Specialty Medicine Facility, Dufferin Finch Pharmacy offers convenient and professional pharmaceutical services including:
- Prescription dispensing
- Free delivery
- Free medication consultations
- Free diabetic meter demonstrations
- Free Blister Packs to improve medication adherence
All private and provincial insurance plans are accepted. Co-payments for seniors are reduced by $2.00 on every every Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) eligible prescription medication as well as a wide array of discounts offered on front shop purchases.
Please visit our pharmacy to enquire about our services or call (416) 665-6669 and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
PDS Diagnostic Imaging X-Ray and Ultrasound
PDS Diagnostic Imaging X-Ray and Ultrasound is a Division of Humber Valley Imaging that operates as an independent paramedical subtenant within the Polyclinic Family and Specialty Medicine Facility. PDS Diagnostic Imaging X-Ray and Ultrasound offers comprehensive, efficient and cost-effective health care services with a commitment to high quality patient care. PDS Diagnostic Imaging X-Ray and Ultrasound is equipped to provide Ultrasound, Cardiac Services, X-Ray, Bone Density, Mammography and 3D Ultrasounds.
For more information visit their website at http://www.humbervalleyimaging.com/
K & H Audiology
K&H Audiology Inc is located within Polyclinic Family and Specialty Medicine Facility and offers a wide array of hearing services, including hearing tests to diagnose and treat hearing problems. K&H Audiology is proud to have staff with over 30 years of experience in Audiology.
K&H Audiology Inc Offers
- No charge to the patient for hearing tests.
- Identification, assessment, and rehabilitation of disorders of the ear, hearing.
- Licensed professional audiologists on staff.
- Testing and consultation for prevention of noise-induced hearing loss.
- Screening procedures for early detection and treatment of hearing disorders.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and procedures.
- Cutting-edge technology from all major manufacturers that best fit hearing loss patterns.
- Sales or repairs of all makes and models of hearing aids.
- Batteries, swim plugs and more.
For more information please visit www.kandhaudiology.com or call 416-635-0555.
Polyclinic Dental is a full service dental office located adjacent to the Polyclinic Family and Specialty Medicine Facility. Dental offices are equipped with the latest dental technology and are able to handle a full range of dental needs for patients. The services available at Polyclinic Dental include regular check-ups, hygiene appointments, x-rays, white fillings, scaling, and extractions. Polyclinic Dental also has a wide array of cosmetic dentistry options, including teeth whitening.
Please contact us at 416-645-0413 or email@example.com to inquire about office hours or more details on the services offered.
Polyclinic Rehabilitation Institute
Also operating adjacent to the Polyclinic premises is the Polyclinic Rehabilitation Institute, which provides chiropractic, physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture services and much more. With a broad understanding of pain symptoms and conditions, PRI specializes in large variety of therapies and treatments which are detailed on their website.
Their state-of-the-art facility offers comprehensive treatment options from chiropractic and massage to progressive treatments such as acoustic wave and aqua therapy while their experienced team of physicians and therapists can customize an individualized treatment plan to facilitate recovery and restore optimum health.
For more information about our services or to book an appointment please contact us at 416.477.1101 or visit our website at www.priclinic.com.
TPC treats all aspects of pain including Headache, neck pain, mid back pain, low back pain, degenerative disc disease, facet arthropathy, disc rupture and herniation, radiculitis, post laminectomy syndrome as well as knee, hip and shoulder pain. Our custom designed facility includes an en-suite fluoroscopy unit equipped with the latest technologies including a Radiofrequency generator to perform rhizolysis.
We offer consultation in both English and Russian. The bilingual staff works five days a week, Monday – Friday from 8am-4pm. Referral from your family doctor is mandatory for consultation.